This Saturday, April 1 (not a joke), it’s RathaCon!
I’ve been going to this show in Athens, OH dang near every year, and 2023 is no different.
The show runs Saturday only at the Athens Community Center from 10 am to 7 pm.
WHAT WILL I HAVE?
I’m bringing my usual setup of comics. I’m also bringing…
- A new (and framed) piece of original art, priced on a sliding scale,
- Extra copies of The Stars of Fantasyville, my latest sketchbook,
- misprints of The Legend of Jamie Roberts, volume 1,
- The last of my pins from my (now closed) Pin Club,
- 2 for $1 stickers,
- Lots of grab bags,
- Materials to draw caricatures,
- And a LOT more!
Any and all profits will help towards my move to a new apartment in May.
After this show, I have no other events lined up until maybe Free Comic Book Day (still figuring out plans for that weekend, to be honest).
HEADS UP: My online shop will be closed during RathaCon weekend. It should reopen sometime on Sunday, April 2. That said, commissions are still open. Any and all commission sales will help towards moving to a new home.
I’m VERY excited about RathaCon! Hope to see you there!
That’s all for now. Thanks for reading!
You. Are. Awesome.