As a freelance artist, I am available for hire for a variety of work. This includes:
- making comics (in color, or black and white) based on your scripts,
- writing comics,
- drawing illustrations for books, cards, etc.
- designing characters,
- formatting your book or comic,
- making art for your tabletop RPG group, or even…
- running a KickStarter or other crowdfunding campaign as a Campaign Manager.
Is your art for personal use? Then check out my public Trello board for rules, rates, samples, and availability. For the foreseeable future, I am available for personal commissions.
Need samples of my work? Here are a few:
This piece, Mothman versus The Incredible Hulk, is a personal commission.
Is your art for commercial use? Email me at email@example.com with more details. In general, I charge for freelance work based on the project (not by the hour). If there’s a rush to get the project done, then the rate will be determined based on the deadline and what’s demanded.
Here is a comic cover I drew for The Legend of Jamie Roberts. Comic cover art in full color (lettering included) is $150. That price assumes I keep some rights to the art. Want me to surrender certain rights? That will cost extra, depending on the rights purchased.
Here are My Commercial Rates…
- Cover Art: $150 per cover
- Full Page: $120/page
- Pencils: $70/page
- Inks: $70/page
- Color Flats: $40/page
- Colorist: $70/page
- Letterer: $10/page
- Writing: $25/page
- Book Formatting: varies based on page count and type of book (e.g. a fantasy novel is not the same as a single-issue horror comic book.) Minimum 24 pages at $225 for the project.
- Crowdfunding Campaign Manager: varies based on project, asking goal, length, and scope. Minimum 5% of asking goal.
Interested? Have questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s talk.