In this archived live stream, I show you some Clip Studio Paint tips and tricks!
Clip Studio Paint is my preferred drawing program. I’ve been using this for years, yet it feels like I learn something new every day. And here, I wanted to share with you some Clip Studio Paint tips and tricks I’ve recently learned!
I streamed this back on May 29 on YouTube. Now it can be archived here for your reference.
Here are some timestamps for easy reference:
- 3:00 for opening and setting up a new document. (Includes how to change canvas color)
- 4:00 recording timelapses
- 4:45 hand-lettered effects
- 7:00 coloring entire layers
- 8:17 how to change colors of specific elements in a layer using “lock transparent pixels”
- 10:30 a nifty trick erasing bordered lines
- 13:00 add outlines to objects already drawn
- 13:45 add shoelaces and other costume details
- 25:03 my old method of adding symmetry
- 26:00 make rulers visible
- 27:20 add guidelines
- 28:20 group layers together
- 31:20 how to make custom brushes
Did I forget something in the live stream? Leave a comment below and let me know!
Do you have questions? Let me know, too. I plan on doing another live stream like this one, showing even more tips and tricks.
I hope this helps you. Thank you for watching.
You. Are. Awesome.