If you’ve been following me for a while, you know that I recently moved to Arizona. You would also know that I work on a lot of comics, and when I’m not doing those, I’m in the “real world”.
Here’s the thing: the “real world” mandates that I need money for rent…and food…and clothes…and things that generally make life less miserable. Plus, there are conventions that happen in the “real world” where I can meet all you fabulous people (outside of the computer).
Ergo, I am offering to draw commissions to raise money for these things.
That’s right! I draw one of the offerings below for you in exchange for moneys for food and conventions and T-shirts and other generally awesome things.
First, the offerings:
- $15 for a pencil (or ink) sketch of head and shoulders of a character of your choice. (Example 1) (Example 2)
- $20 for a full color sketch of head and shoulders of a character of your choice. (Example 1) (Example 2)
- $25 for a pencil (or ink) sketch of full body of a character of your choice. (Example 1) (Example 2)
- $30 for a full color sketch of full body of a character of your choice. (Example 1) (Example 2) (Example 3)
- A spot color for the background in any of these comes free.
- A detailed background in any of these is an extra $10.
- Any extra characters or animals are $10 apiece.
- If you want the character(s) to say something, there’s no extra charge.
- If you want this delivered digitally, there’s no shipping charge (but I need your email).
- If you want to own the drawing for yourself and hang it on your wall/ceiling/etc. shipping is an extra $5 in the U.S. $8 Internationally.
- (Don’t forget to add your address if you want me to ship it to you!)
Want me to draw you something different than what’s above? Just ask!
But here are a few things to keep in mind. Please:
- Keep it PG. No sexual nudity or violence (especially the blood and guts kind)
- No porn.
- Remember I have the right to say “No I won’t draw this for you” for whatever reason (and I will give you one if I need to).
You can pay with either PayPal or check (but I really prefer if you use PayPal).
I hate to include instructions, but this’ll just be easier for you and me.
- Figure out what you would like me to draw for you.
- Send me an email at kelcidcrawford at gmail dot com with a subject line that says something like, “I’d Like to Commission You!”
- I decide whether I can draw it for you or not (I reserve the right to say no and/or direct you to somebody else).
- If I decide to draw your awesome request, please pay half of the cost before I get started. I will give you the PayPal link or mailing address to send payment to on this step.
- Once I get your payment, I’ll get started!
- I’ll keep you posted on the progress of your art, and I will ask for your feedback (especially if the piece is really complicated).
- Once it’s done, I will email you your final amount of fun tickets owed.
- You exchange fun tickets with me.
- I send you the finished art.