The first-ever Fantasyville Holiday Pop-Up Shop is…
We’re accepting orders from now until Dec 1 – just in time for some online Holiday shopping!
Now, you’re used to seeing work from me. This year, I wanted to highlight other indie creators I think you might like! To get a taste, you can check out this YouTube live stream.
This year, we’re featuring work created by…
- Mel Sealy (Read All Over)
- Chloe Rose (various prints)
- Ben Wright-Heuman (Family Business)
- JM Hunter (You Don’t Gnome Me)
- Blake ‘Gio’ Mathias (Tukk & Rol)
- Caroline Manley (My Husband Is A Space Alien!!)
- Sean McGavin (Danse Macabre)
- Kate E. Lore (Melancholy Evil Pop Tart)
- And more!
I’m also including pre-orders for my newest work – CATS: A Sketchbook, collecting this year’s Inktober sketches, all about cats!
So head on over to the shop and check out what’s in store! And stay tuned – new products will get switched out every week.
If you’re broke, share this news with your friends! Sharing is caring and helps more than you know.
That’s all for now. Thank you for your support!
You. Are. Awesome.